I didn’t choose the fandom life. The fandom life gripped me tight and rose me from perdition.
I didn’t choose the fandom life. The fandom life grabbed my hand and whispered, “Run”
I didn’t choose the fandom life. The fandom life told me to come to 221B if convenient and if inconvenient come anyway.
The fandom chooses the fan, Harry.
I… actually did choose the fandom life.
books that make more sense:
- A Guide to Speaking English, by Sofia Vergara
- A Guide to Not Dying, by Dean Winchester
- A Guide to Making Friends, by Sherlock Holmes
- A Guide to Pop Culture Movie References, by Castiel
- A Guide to Dancing, by Stephen Hawking
- A Guide to Singing, by Helen Keller
- A Guide to Driving, by London Tipton
- A Guide to Being Stupid, by Bill Nye
- A Guide to Abstinence, by Tiger Woods
need i go on
- A Guide to Healthy Relationships, by Stephenie Meyer
- A Guide to News Reporting by Fox
- A Guide to Being Gay, by Straight People
- A Guide to Being Poor, by Bill Gates
- A Guide to Presidency, by Mitt Romney
- A Guide to Being Funny by Seth MacFarlane
WOULD ALL BE EONS FUCKING BETTER THAN THIS FUCKING SHIT.
I hope it’s called: How to Write a shitty trilogy that captures the minds of the sexually repressed